Friday, July 10, 2009

Wood N' Nose

Hanging out at Michelle's, like usual, today and well, there was more bloodshed again! So far Melody lost her first tooth and Michelle's and fell and cut her hand open needing stitches, and other things to cause blood and now today, she rammed her nose into Amanda's head while running around outside. She started crying so hard at first I could only hear her gulp. We got the bloody nose stopped but not before her feet, legs, clothes and face were covered in blood. Upon getting the blood flow dammed up, she told me of her desire to go home. I loaded her up in the car and as we were driving she said to me "Mom, Amanda's head is made out of wood." I couldn't let her see me laugh so I'm giggling about it now.

Sorry about the blood still on your driveway Michelle. If it is still there in the morning, I will hose it off.

No comments: