Friday, September 5, 2008

Diva Moments

Melody is so cute! She is on cold medicine right now to keep her coughing under control so we all can sleep. I don't know if it is getting extra sleep that is making me more tired during the day or if I am getting her cold. Her cousin, Amanda, told me that Melody and she are having problems with the "bless yous". That's sneezing for all people out there that don't speak 4-6 year old lingo. Anyway, this morning after a bunch of sleep and letting me know that it is not a "fwog" stuck in her "froat" she decided she wanted to have some "diva moments" and make me take some pictures of it so here they are.



Yes, those are High School Musical pajamas she is wearing. She hangs out with her soon to be 8 year old cousin that has more than happily educated her on HSM, Hannah Montana, etc. and as you can see I really need to clean my dresser off. The last picture is of Melody and the dogs. She really wanted a picture of her taken with them. The big black furry critter is Kai. The cream/gold colored one popping up behind her is Winnie and the one down the hallway you can't see is Cinder.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Wow, 3 dogs, you are brave. We have one and I can hardly manage that, he's verging on neglect, poor creature.