Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures for Absence

Sorry about my toes in the picture. I know they are ugly.

I can't believe I found the time to put this picture up. What a busy day I had. I just got back from taking care of Michelle's geriatric cat and dog and when I arrived at her house I heard the kids talking and getting into trouble and Jeff telling them, without getting upset, "go to sleep". I don't think I could keep my cool in a room with four kids at 11pm telling them to repeatedly go to sleep. The kids had to run out and see who was there. I told them to go to bed and headed downstairs with the cat's and dog's medicines. Aunt Stacey must have the magic touch, 3 minutes later when I headed up the stairs all was quiet on the western front. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.



1 comment:

Cathy Holt said...

Wow you did it!!! I remembered only 3 or 4 blocks been crocheted. Its so beautiful!