Monday, September 1, 2008

Sharp Teeth?

Here's a story from a few days ago that I know some of you can appreciate. Melody was playing with her quadruplet cousins, as usual, and got punched by Mason. I think she was irritating him, as usual. Well, she got mad at him for punching her and she caught his hand and bit his finger. As I was disciplining her for her actions and was letting her know that making Mason bleed was not an answer to him hitting her she asked me what I meant by telling her that he was bleeding. I showed her that his finger was bleeding from both sides and that her teeth had done that damage. She looked at me and simply said "he can't be bleeding, I didn't even use my sharp teeth." I had to turn my head as I laughed.

2 comments:

A womb for rent said...

yeah Stace, You have to use your sharp teeth! What were you thinking?

Tamra said...

Stacey, it was good to hear from you. It sounds like your life is full of adventure and excitment. It looks like your adopted your daughter-according to your blog. My husband and I are big fans of adoption, we adopted our oldest son from Vietnam when he was just a baby. We would love to adopt again-hopefully it will be in the cards someday. What cutes stories of your Melody. She sounds like a sweet daughter. I hope life is well for you and your cute family.

Tamra Baker-Ashby